Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Both abundance and lack exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend... when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present -- love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature and personal pursuits that bring us pleasure -- the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience Heaven on earth." --Sarah Ban Breathnach

I am grateful for the serendipity that occurs to us every now and then : ) I have been at a heavily attended conference/convention this week with over 2000 people in attendance. I stepped into one class with close to 200 people trying to find seats. I found an empty one and asked the lady sitting in the next seat if it was taken. She looked so familar to me. We started talking and realized that we knew each from the same church group years ago. How good are the chances that I would end up in the same class as her and sitting next to her? Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment