Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude. " - Gilbert K. Chesterton

I am grateful that I can walk without any problems. I usually walk 3 miles every morning and have taken it for granted. I realize that I am blessed to be able to walk easily and use it as a form of exercise. I enjoy doing it because it gives me a chance to spend time outside and it helps me get a good start for the day. I appreciate being able to walk : )

1 comment:

  1. One of my biggest wishes is that more people would appreciate this. Thanks so much. You inspire me every single morning.

    When my time here is finished, I want to stand at your parents' side and tell them two things: Thanks, and job well done. I hope that I am doing as good a job with my kids.

    ReplyDelete